2010年9月23日 星期四

2010.9.22

Today is The Moon Festvel. We have no class the day .In the morning,I went to my mom`s breakfast store. Although today is a holiday,there were many customers in my mom`s store. My mother was so happy. The mix dog named Co Co,is one of my mom`s customer`s dog. She is so cute. She go to my mom`s store with her friend Ki Ki by themshelf. I like do exercise whith them. Today is The Moon Festvel,so they have a good meal in my mom`s store. Today is The Dog Festvel !HA HA.

1 則留言:

  1. Hi, Tammy: It seems that you like dogs very much. I wonder whether you have a pet. I am curious how you did exercises with those two dogs. I don't understand what a mix dog means. You probably can't find all the expressions (e.g., words, phrases, or idioms) that you want from free online dictionaries I introduced in the first class. However, you should try to use free online dictionaries whenever possible. If you don't use dictionaries to help you solve your linguistic problems, you may not improve in your next writing. Go for it.

    回覆刪除